KEHIDUPAN


Hidup Dalam Sebuah Kenangan...

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Should I???

Should I remember you?
Should I thinking about you?
Should I missing you?
Should I looking for you?
Should I talking about you?
Should I be crazy because of you?
Should I loving you?
Should I hate you?
Should I forget you?
Should I forgive you?
Should I waiting you?
Should I dreaming about you?
Should I ...
Just you...
BUT...
I'm think...
I should get some rest,
I should go to sleep,
I should have a nice dream, 
I should thinking about myself..
Because,
It will bring me to the other world..
World of dream..
That what I should do...


p/s : Berbicara pada alam sesuatu yang amat menyamankan hati, jiwa dan perasaan.. Sekarang ni, time hujan. Jarang dapat lihat bulan dan bintang di malam hari.. Tapi, setiap kejadian Allah itu mempunyai rahsia yang tersembunyi..

2 comments:

Alif said...

how many should in your head,
when you feel down,
because you didnt get what you want,
just sit down,
take a deep breath,
and say "Subhanallah",
calmly and be happy (^_^),
because maybe Allah,
Has thought of something better to give you...

azs said...

Thank You Alif...
I'm feel better than yesterday..
Yes, that right..
Allah sentiasa ada agenda tersembunyi di sebalik setiap kejadian.. Namun, ia tetap yang terbaik dalam hidup kita.. ^,^